Our Fair New Mexico - A Virtual Concert Series
The New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA), in partnership with state museums, historic sites, and cultural institutions, presents “Our Fair New Mexico,” a virtual concert series featuring musicians living in New Mexico. The department and our divisions are pleased to bring the musical sounds of New Mexico through social media.
Here are is a list with more information about past and upcoming virtual concerts:
- April 10 – MOIFA (Rob Martinez) – https://www.facebook.com/InternationalFolkArt/videos/2569377459944637/
- April 14 – NHCC (Oti Ruiz with Leticia Cuevas) – https://www.facebook.com/NHCCNM/videos/883320118851020/
- Mar 24 – MOIFA (Lara Manzanares) – https://www.facebook.com/InternationalFolkArt/videos/1642920689188896/
- May 1 – Jemez Historic Site (Marlon Magdalena) – https://www.facebook.com/31843139158/videos/2587220358186256/
- May 8 – NHCC (Dos Gatos) – https://www.facebook.com/NHCCNM/videos/1148910988789787/
- May 10 – MIAC (Jacob Shije) – https://www.facebook.com/18122834417/videos/955909031505667/
- May 15 – MOIFA (Lone Pinon) – https://www.facebook.com/InternationalFolkArt/videos/195784604757196/
- May 22 – MOA (Carlos Medina Conjunto) – https://www.facebook.com/events/2596585950601008/
- May 29 – MOIFA (Joe and Archie West) – https://www.facebook.com/events/326252778341542/
- June 5 – New Mexico History Museum (Artist TBD) – https://www.facebook.com/NewMexicoHistoryMuseum/
- June 12 – Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum (Artist TBA) – https://www.facebook.com/NMFRHM/
- June 19 – Museum of Natural History & Science (Artist TBA) – https://www.facebook.com/NMMNHS/
- June 26 – New Mexico Arts and MIAC (Artists TBA) – https://www.facebook.com/nmarts.org/
New Mexico CulturePass
Your ticket to New Mexico's exceptional Museums and Historic Sites.
From Indian treasures to space exploration, world-class folk art to awesome dinosaurs—our museums and monuments celebrate the essence of New Mexico every day.
More Info »
Featured DCA Exhibitions
The Spanish colonial home (la casa) gives visitors an idea of what a home from the time around 1815 would have looked
Here, Now, and Always is a major exhibition based on eight years of collaboration among Native American elders,
One regional community that captured the attention and imaginations of artists were the Penitent Brotherhood, Picturing